Brylen is a recognized source for information about calibration, measurement, and standards. We welcome your inquiries, but we suggest that you first try our links to information sources. Brylen Technologies finds these websites extremely useful for information about calibration standards and resources. If you can't find what you need here, please contact us.
- Online Conversion is a very useful tool.
Standards and Resources:
- The American National Standards Institute is the primary source for American National Standards.
- The American Society for Quality can help with both international and domestic quality issues, programs, and standards.
- The American Society for Testing and Materials is the largest U.S. standards writing organization.
- The American Society of Mechanical Engineers is a good source for mechanical standards.
- The European Telecommunications Standards Institute is the primary source for European telecommunications standards information.
- Global Engineering Documents maintains a library of standards issued by more than 400 organizations.
- The Government Industry Data Exchange Program (GIDEP) is a primary source for government policies, procedures, and standards.
- The Instrument Society of America (ISA) issues standards for the operation and calibration of precision instruments.
- The International Standards Organization (ISO) is the primary source for most international standards.
- The National Conference of Standards Laboratories International is organized to support the common interests of the measurement community.
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology is an excellent source of information on international standards.
- Quality Magazine, Quality Progress, and Quality Digest can keep you up to date on quality systems and standards development.